The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 01-24-2017, 01:46 PM

Default Do you have any gold Schaller mini buttons you don't need?

I need to get four gold buttons for four gold-plated Schaller minis. When I can get by my local guitar stores and guitar repair techs, I plan to ask them if they have any discarded gold mini buttons in their parts boxes, but I'm not going to have the opportunity to do that for a couple of weeks. So I thought I'd ask here and over in the general discussion forum.

I know that many customers who swap out stock buttons for fancier aftermarket buttons often don't want the original buttons, and so sometimes they end up in the repair tech's private stash.

Anyway, if you have any that you don't need or see yourself needing in the future, send me an email or private message if you would, and maybe we can work out a swap or a price, whichever you prefer. Even if you have only one or two that you can spare, every little bit helps.

Thanks in advance,

Wade Hampton Miller
Old 01-25-2017, 01:59 PM

I've got them. Do you need the screws too?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair