The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 03-04-2017, 09:13 AM

Exclamation Tommy Emmanuel & Joe Satriani [Together on Stage]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
We are very excited about our very first, one of a kind, guitar camp mash up! This summer, both Joe Satriani (g4experience.com) and Tommy Emmanuel will be leading their guitar retreats at the same place, at the same time!

Here’s how it will run. During the mornings and days, both events will be entirely separate. Tommy and his incredible team of instructors will be leading their workshops exclusively for the people who have signed up for Tommy’s camp. At the same time, in separate facilities, Joe and his once in a lifetime team will be leading their workshops for those signed up for G4.

But at night, it will get interesting! That is when we will open up the concerts and jamming so anyone can go to any activity they’d like. Each night will feature distinct concerts by the instructors from both camps, plus camper jamming, singing around the bonfire, and open mic concerts. And on the last night, we will feature a once in a lifetime concert for everyone with Joe and Tommy together!
link

This may be nothing to some
as for me, been dreaming about this for about 15 years now, I think ..

you know, I owe everything to these two guys, my aliveness, all my world views and personality and everything, and my music too.. they have always been like yin and yang to me, and I've met them both in person as well but this this is the Dao itself , my absolute-ultimate-dream trip in life..
anyways,

thought I'd share my feelings , with you beautiful people

Old 03-04-2017, 10:46 AM

Thanks for sharing. This is certainly something to aspire to. As Tommy says, time to get to work!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases