The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 05-25-2016, 03:14 PM

Default new FB group for nylon-string guitarists

all guitarists who play & love nylon string guitar--any style or genre--are invited to join this new FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1770156336548527/
Old 05-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Charter Member

Thanks Jane! I don't spend much time on FB (have been on it maybe three times this year), but I intend to start logging on more often since it's such a great promotional tool for gigs.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Label View Post
Thanks Jane! I don't spend much time on FB (have been on it maybe three times this year), but I intend to start logging on more often since it's such a great promotional tool for gigs.
hey red label..check out the many FB groups dedicated to assorted aspects of guitar/music....i've made many friends via such groups--there are many many wonderful guitarists out there...

and of course it's great for sharing DIY videos...

i rarely use FB to promote gigs since the band i play in is not local--it's based in nyc and i live nearer to philly...but i have sold a few of my paintings each year via FB posts.

and yes, many musician friends regularly publicize their gigs via FB!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical