The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 01-10-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessupe View Post
not discuss-able on this forum, find my email on my website , write me there and I'll explain.

but understand, once you find out, if you can come to find it to be the truth....meaning I will tell you something, you may or may not believe it to be true, it will be up to you to to decide 1. if you think it is true, 2. if so , it will take time for you to investigate it to verify it....once verified

it will change everything about the way you understand the world....

like a loose thread attached to a sweater, you only need to pull about 12" of yearn to start to "unravel" it, if you continue to pull on the thread, eventually it will expose to you whats really going on...

understand this information can literally change, alter, destroy your paradigm about the way you think the world works...

because of this it can be extremely dangerous to your psychological and mental health....

if after studying and learning what must be learned and coming to concrete understanding

this information does have the capability, based on where it goes,to alienate you from "others" who either do not know, do not want to know, or don't believe any of it...

based on this information being so paradigm shifting, it often times illicits a response of cognitive dissonance whereas the person hearing this info will reject it based on it basically shattering all your preconceived notions about the way things really work....

IF this information was not true, there would be no bitcoin, there would have been no need to invent it or present it as it was....

all this information is about is how you think something is one way, but its really another

and I would say the exact thing about bitcoin...
I don't think my fragile psyche can handle this radical information.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj144 View Post
Ethereum....
JonWint spelled it Ether...so therefore so did I.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:57 PM

I have all of my money tied up in Schrute Bucks and Stanley Nickles.

Some of you will get this...
Old 01-11-2018, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJoker View Post
I don't think my fragile psyche can handle this radical information.
Something tells me that's not really our "problem" with the whole thing
Old 01-17-2018, 08:23 AM

From an article today:

"Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies took a serious tumble on Tuesday, with Bitcoin’s value dropping almost 25 percent in 24 hours and down by 47 percent from its all-time high in December. There were similar double-digit drops for Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Monero and Ethereum."

It looks like the initiation of this thread by OP may have marked the top of the cryptocurrency market (at least, a near term top...and maybe "THE Top").

Anyone surprised?
Old 01-17-2018, 08:57 AM

S Korea and China put a damper (hopefully temporary) on the fun.

It provides a good buying opportunity. I'm close to buying more Ether as soon as I see the price curve flatten a bit.

Last edited by JonWint; 01-17-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhu View Post
From an article today:

"Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies took a serious tumble on Tuesday, with Bitcoin’s value dropping almost 25 percent in 24 hours and down by 47 percent from its all-time high in December. There were similar double-digit drops for Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Monero and Ethereum."

It looks like the initiation of this thread by OP may have marked the top of the cryptocurrency market (at least, a near term top...and maybe "THE Top").

Anyone surprised?

Soooo it’s a buyer’s market then? 🤣
Old 01-17-2018, 02:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhu View Post
From an article today:

Anyone surprised?
Personally I'm not, they're known to be really volatile.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic