The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-19-2013, 09:18 AM

Default Thomas Leeb Acoustic Bootcamp w. Don Ross, Petteri Sariola & Alex Kabasser

I wanted to share a project I've been working on with Thomas Leeb. Every year, in July, he hosts a week long guitar bootcamp in Turracher Hohe, Austria where you get to learn from some of the greatest finger style guitarists in the world.

This year he has invited Don Ross, Petteri Sariola and Alex Kabasser. I went last year and will be going again this year and every year after that. It's open to anyone - all levels of playing are welcome - and you are sure to improve your skills. It's a very non-competitive and nurturing environment where everyone encourages and helps each other improve. It's also filled with good beer, food, music and people - what more can you ask for?

Please check out the site I designed and sign up if you're interested in going. You can either put a deposit down or pay in full! I would recommend reserving fast if you have any desire to go; spots are limited and many are already taken.

http://www.thomasleeb.com/bootcamp

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion