The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 02-07-2017, 08:08 PM

Default Wolfram slide - review

So I have been trying to play slide guitar for several years. I looked through my guitar drawer and found at least ten slides. I could never seem to find one that fit.

I finally decided to order a wolfram slide and got to there website and saw that a slide cost several hundred dollars. After a small heart attack I saw they also made an artist series. Still the most I have paid for a slide by far. I crossed my fingers and hit okay on PayPal. Well the slide shows up magically the same week from across the pond.

When un-packing the box it came in I notice the heft of the little box. Open the box and out drops this amazing felt bag with the slide. (I purchased the small. Really long skinny fingers).

I warm up with my national and then slide the slide on my finger open my music book and it opens to amazing grace. All I can say is wow!!! The notes rang clear and true and the effort that I normally need to play the slide due to my small diameter fingers was gone.

Absolutely the coolest piece of guitar gear I have bought in awhile. Totally recommend this great piece of craftmanship.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:11 PM

Admins I accidentally posted in wrong subforum. Could you please move to general.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop