The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-31-2017, 10:32 AM

Default Problem downloading Fishman Aura images for Ellipse pickup

I'm having difficulty downloading the four mic images into my new Fishman Ellipse pickup. when I plug in the pickup to the Aura Gallery software on my macbook pro, I never see the four empty slots in the Ellipse Device, just that the Ellipse is there, nothing shows up in the pulldown menu for Elllipse. Any suggestions? I contacted Fishman support and they just said to be sure I had downloaded the latest Aura Gallery, so I deleted what I had and downloaded it again, still no places show up to drag-n-drop the mic images into the Ellipse device? Anyone cracked this code?
Old 07-31-2017, 08:29 PM

Really, no one has any insight on this? If your out there, please chime in. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:24 PM

I have to report that Fishman on-line support, via back & forth email with one of their techs finally resolved the issue - at the tech's suggestion I used another computer - duh - instead of my laptop, I downloaded the Aura Gallery software on the iMac in the home office, and it worked perfectly - thanks to Fishman tech support for their patience and ability to see the forrest for the trees. I've changed out my very old Lightening sync cords that I use with my laptop - things are working much better.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification