The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 12-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Default Any Owners of a Fernandes P-Project AI-N?

Looking for owners of the AI-N nylon Fernandes I could talk with on the guitar. I've been looking for one. Thanks for the help.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:22 PM

same guy who started the last thread on this model?
Old 12-29-2010, 04:42 PM

Hi Sneaky, yes it is. Appriciate your interest, you've gotten me the furthest along in my quest. Hope you're keeping an eye in the japanese forums. You have some url's you could pass on I could keep track of? Trying to find any owners on this forum or others. Thanks again.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:28 AM

theres one on line here now...

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...=onedollar3339
Old 01-18-2011, 01:41 AM

Sneaky, thanks for the heads up. I really do appreciate it. I'm using the translate to english but it's pretty cryptic and it won't translate all pages. Tried to "register" and that didn't translate. Did more google on how to do this and "It means you need to understand Japanese to trade things with Japanese sellers.
There are many troubles in Yahoo Auctions and most of people don't understand English and don't ship merchandise to foreign countries to avoid troubles." is what I've found. Or I just don't know how to do this. I also think the translate I got on International shipping is " International shipping 対応しません Do not correspond to " meaning to me they don't want to ship interational? I'm seeing the latest bid at 44,000 yen but I can't tell if there's a minimum. I see at the top a reference to 180,000 yen but I don't know what the reference is to. The guitar has some damage but it doesn't look too bad. It would be worth bidding on but I'm stuck. Since you know the language and assume you've bid on Yahoo Japan (?) what is your opinion of this guitar and what it's saying in the description? Am I interpretiing things ok? I don't know what to do at this point.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:12 AM

you should contact a service like Rinkya and see what they charge for posting bids on line in Japan.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Hi, I am new in this forum and just wrote that you are looking for someone who owns P project guitars. Well in 2005 I bought the last two pieces of the "dominic miller p project's". As I am doing business with Japan I had the chance to purchase them in Japan directly and when I heared that they got only material for the last 2 pieces I decied to purchase them.
If you do want to get more information you can contact me ... suessauer(ät)live.de
Cheers Stefan
Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 PM

Default Fernandes AI-N, P-Project

Thanks for the response back Stefan, I sent an email.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:07 PM

I`d have to go through all my Fernandes catalogues that I got here in Japan to see just when was the last year they were listed, I recently picked up the latest catalogue and it was absent, and the Akiri Wada P-Project model I have is no longer listed either and his model has been changed. I haven`t really looked at many used guitar sites as I have been selling off more than I`ve been buying over the past couple of years. One thing for sure...all the P-Projects I have seen were top notch, high quality guitars.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM

Bananas, Sneaky lives in Japan and also has the Akira Wada as well as a selection of of Fernandes catalogs. You can find them in the late 90's up to ~2003 catalog. If you do a "fernandes catalogs" search there's a site that has these years and do a little digging. They are listed under P-Project.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:47 PM

Yeah...after the site was upgraded I couldn`t log on as sneaky anymore so I had to change my name to bananas.

Last edited by bananas; 03-14-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM

Too bad you had to change your name. You're an avid member on multiple sites with ALOT of posts everywhere. Well, I wanted to give credit where credit is do, your help is always appreciated. I'm still interested in the guitar and continue to search. I'm proceeding with a couple of paths, continue the searhing and potentially build one. The last time if found one, it was a damaged one, in Japan, but I couldn't figure out the process to bid on it. I look on Yahoo Japan, Rinkya (your suggestion) and Jounce. Being in Japan, you've got much more "local knowledge" of sites and small shops (my jealousy and envy showing) to come up with finds. I'll keep looking but the build idea is probably more viable for me. Given that, I'm trying to gather more and more knowledge (pics for scaling, dimensions, etc) for this endeavor. I just recently thought I'd sent you and email or a PM (can't remember site) trying to re-open our communication stating the above. I'd like to continue that. One of the areas was the neck on the AI-N looks alot like a Fender strat neck even though this is a nylon guitar. Take a look, I'd like your opinion.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:26 PM

Hey Fredman, I've got a P-Project AI-N. I'm trying to find a case for it. Got any info on the OEM for the P-Project cases? I'd be interested in any pics of the original case if you could point me to them. Are you still looking for an AI-N?

Brad
Old 08-06-2015, 02:29 AM

I have one - awesome guitars!

Old 02-27-2017, 01:45 PM

Default One of the lucky ones...

I also own one of these guitars. It sounds great, check it out https://youtu.be/lVHtVhiTCa8

Last edited by Azza; 02-27-2017 at 01:53 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical