The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-19-2017, 01:15 PM

Default Stunning..1991 Alvarez Yairi DY-75 Dread

PRICE LOWERED TO $550 INCL NEW HARD SHELL CASE AND FREE SHIPPING CONUS!!!

Do a web search on these and see what they sell for,as well as the customer comments as to how great these rare dreads are......Asking only $550 shipped Conus including a hard shell case.....Money order or Bank Check preferred,or local pick up in Central N.J.(cash if that's the case)....My business number is 732-981-9011 if you want to call me.My name is Mark.....My E-mail is [email protected] upon request

I am a person of honesty and integrity! Numerous threads on UMGF etc. and a good reputation.

I don't need 5 dreads,so this needs to go.I want to apply the money to my summer vacation.....Simple as that......I had a pro set up done,with bone saddle.The guitar cost me $1143.00 total,which included the set up and hard shell case(incl)...."I will include my receipt of purchase with the guitar"!!......

Details......I don't believe this guitar got played,as it has "Zero Fret Wear" and the neck is "perfectly straight".....It has some marks on the top(all superficial) and slight scratches(very superficial) on the Back & Sides....Nothing through the finish.....It is in excellent shape!

This is a stunning instrument! .....There is a video on You-Tube showing the gorgeous 'wood inlays' on the neck,body back etc.....Truly amazing work.I have to assume this would sell for about $3000 if made today,It has become a collectors item,due to it's quality of build and looks.Tone is very responsive and "loud"! Build quality needs to be seen to be believed.

Solid Spruce Top and Rosewood Back & Sides.....This is "Old Growth Wood"......The really good stuff.Not the farm grown stuff around today.....Stunning detail in the inlay.One reason I urge anyone interested to check out the You-Tube video.

If you want a guitar that is really,really solidly built and a real head turner this "is" it!...Btw,if you are not happy and feel i have misrepresented this,i'll happily send your money back,within a week! As long as it comes back in the EXACT shape and you pay return shipping.Highly doubtful this will happen,but i know this is a wonderful and classy dread.....Thanks.

Last edited by magictwanger; 06-22-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:46 PM

Btw,if anyone needs pictures i can E-mail them to you.I'm having a hard time uploading them here.Not too computer savvy.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:54 PM

Just to let folks know.......I'm having a hard time putting up pics here,but will be happy to send to anyone if they provide their e-mail......Thanks,Mark
Old 06-22-2017, 04:54 PM

Email sent. Ill take it

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars