The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-27-2017, 05:38 AM

Default RainSong Video Found! Concert Hybrid Series

Just a lil demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqytNW4Ptz0
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 03-27-2017, 06:38 AM

Awesome. Three thumbs up!
Old 03-27-2017, 06:50 AM

Well thank you for watching.
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 03-27-2017, 07:01 AM

Great video thanks for making and sharing the video and i agree the best of all worlds from all lines.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:41 AM

Excellent! A nice way to wrap up after the anticipation of the "three boxes" thread. Your videos are always impressive, Kramster. A lot of work goes into them. It is rare that I watch more than 2-3 minutes of any YouTube video, but yours get watched all the way through.

I was struck by how up front and clear-cutting the parlor was tonally. The OM was very nice too and quite mahogany-like in comparison. The WS was a full voiced monster, putting out more horsepower. It appears these CH models really do quite well. The price point will also make more people think seriously about CF guitars, and maybe more stores will stock them.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:32 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Great video, Kramster. I like the sound of the CH-PA in your demo. Sounds a little more mellow when strummed and I like the more solid tone on a solo. Huge variety of demos there! Thank you

JR
Old 03-27-2017, 01:43 PM

Thanks JR (or Mr. Rogers), I appreciate you watching and commenting... all three are really fun and sound darn good. When are you going to Winter NAMM again? Haven't seen you in hundreds of years... or maybe a few years anyway.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber