The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-19-2018, 09:45 PM

Default Early Test Laminate Secret Photos

Forgot I had this old photos from back in the day... circa 2010

(These photos photos either actual or reenacted may or may not show real stuff... just admitting)

McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-19-2018, 09:47 PM

Circa 2011

Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-20-2018, 10:30 AM
Guest 928

I remember some of those--you were ahead of your times in creative visions for CF guitars. Your posts have been entertaining, insightful, and provocative, Thank you.
Old 01-20-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
I remember some of those--you were ahead of your times in creative visions for CF guitars. Your posts have been entertaining, insightful, and provocative, Thank you.

Well thank you Unc.... hey wait... what are you up to?? Sweet talking me and all... Hmmmmm..??..
Wanting to buy me a custom nylon string?? Well Ill think on it a bit and let you know.
Old 01-20-2018, 12:46 PM

Old 01-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Guest 928

Well now, Mr. K, you had to go ahead and spoil the moment. Your vision of a nylon string isn't even CF and is more a blast from the old, old past than a reflection of the new nylons.

However, if the guitar pictured is your vision of your ideal nylon string guitar, give Ted a call and he can get you exactly what you want.

Sweet talk from Nevada.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber