The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 01-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Charter Member

Default Vicki Genfan, Doug Young, Teja Gerken in San Jose feb 8

Sunday Feb 8th at my usual monthly showcase in San Jose, CA, we'll have a great lineup - I'll be joined by Guitar Player "Superstar" winner Vicki Genfan, and former AG Editor Teja Gerken. If you haven't seen her in action, Vicki's both a stunning technical player and able to create the smoothest, dreamiest moods. Teja's always a great performer, and has played with Vicki (and me) before, so expect some duets and other surprises. I'm really looking forward to the show, and if you haven't checked out this series, this would be a really good one to start with! We play round robin, in a small church with excellent acoustics. (I usually hold these events on the 1st Sunday, but we're skipping a week to dodge the Superbowl this year...)

Where: "The Woodshed" at St James Anglican Church, 1565 Lincoln Ave, San Jose, just a block or 2 from downtown Willow Glen (lots of restaurants)

When: Sunday, Feb 8, 7:30 PM - 9:30

$10 cover.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Charter Member

We're on tonight for this show with Vicki Genfan and Teja Gerken. Great place to meet other local guitarists as well.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:19 PM

Great line up.
Break legs!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases