The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-02-2002, 04:40 PM

Default Alberico Guitars

I picked up the most recent Acoustic guitar magazine yesterday, and what did I see on page 121?!? My Alberico guitar. This is not a guitar that is just like mine, this is ACTUALLY my guitar. Fabrizio emailed me and confirmed that he used shots of my guitar for the ad. How cool is that?

If anyone want to see my Alberico OM cutaway, check out the August Acoutic Guitar.

David
Old 07-02-2002, 04:52 PM

I love his work although I havent seen one in person yet. Congrats and enjoy!
Old 07-02-2002, 09:23 PM
guitar, amp fixer upper.

Wow David...that's cool !! And I have the exact guitar that Kathy Wingert used in the same magazine for her ad...in my living room !!!!!! hehehehe we're both cool !!!

Ron
Old 07-03-2002, 02:11 AM

Hey David,
When I saw that ad I knew that had to be yours.
Way to go!!!
Old 07-03-2002, 06:35 AM

David,

Thats cool, actually theres pics of it as well on the luthiers collection website with 'sold' written beside it.

I may pay Fab's shop a visit when I go to pick up my Beneteau this fall/winter. We're gonna make a trip out of it and may pop in on Linda Manzer as well in TO.

Derek
Old 07-03-2002, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco
Wow David...that's cool !! And I have the exact guitar that Kathy Wingert used in the same magazine for her ad...in my living room !!!!!! hehehehe we're both cool !!!

Ron
How do you like the Wingert? She was one of the luthiers I was considering when I was shopping, but I hit it off with Fabrizio so well and so quickly I never even spoke with or mailed her.

It is a very cool feeling seeing a guitar in an ad and realizing that it is YOUR guitar and not a look alike.

Quote:
I may pay Fab's shop a visit when I go to pick up my Beneteau this fall/winter. We're gonna make a trip out of it and may pop in on Linda Manzer as well in TO.
Derek,

It's a good thing he's in Canada and I'm in North Carolina. If I could drop by his shop I would be broke and divorced!

I'm still VERY interested in hearing about your Beneteau when you get it.

David
Old 07-03-2002, 11:50 PM

Boy David...your Alberico is quite famous now. Both in a national magazine and the TGF CD (it's got to be special if a non-Taylor makes it on a Taylor guitar CD). You must be some proud papa!

I feel special to have seen it in person and played it.

Jennifer
Old 07-05-2002, 07:32 AM

Since I sold my 714ce I was considering bringing the Alberico to the San Diego meeting. However, I don't think I will. The replacment time and cost would be just too great if something bad happened. That means Jen will probably be the last TGF member (other than me) to play the Alberico. Unless, of course, anyone want to come over to my house

Later,

David

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification