The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-04-2015, 02:15 PM

Default m1, m1a, m80, lyric or mcyentire feather thru TC Play Acoustic into TC Helicon FX150?

Anyone tried m1, m1a, m80, lyric, or mcyentire feather into a TC Play Acoustic Pedal? It will then be going into and playing out of the TC Helicon FX150 as the PA speaker. Trying to figure out best solution for our church.

Please no comments on K&K, I dont want to deal with installation.

Trying to get something I can install myself.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:11 PM

Default m1, m1a, m80, lyric or mcyentire feather thru TC Play Acoustic into TC Helicon FX150?

I used the M80 for over a year and loved it. Install is really simple, unless you have to widen out the endpin hole.
The sound is really warm and rich, but did take some adjusting of the poll pieces to get the sound I wanted. I was very happy with it overall, and the Baggs customer service is top notch. I only sold it off because I just don't play plugged in enough to justify it sitting in my soundhole.
Taylor GS-Mini Koa
Seagull S6 Folk

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification