The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 10-07-2015, 03:34 AM

Beautiful piece, lovely instrument, well played
Old 10-07-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garthman View Post
Nice piece and very well played - that guitar sounds wonderful. There's a VOM coming up - would be good to see you there.
Hey Garthman, thanks for your kind words and I will keep a lookout for your next VOM over on H-C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmp View Post
this is beautiful. Love it..
Thanks, much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyChip View Post
I really enjoyed the way you took your time while playing this piece. The small delays and unhurried notes added so much. Hawaiians would call this relaxed style "nahenahe" and it would be a compliment.
Thank you! Yes, I tried to separate the sections with dramatic pauses. It's about all the drama I could muster! My knowledge of Hawaiian words is limited to just a few, the most memorable for me is the state fish which I learned on a scuba diving trip there many years ago. Here it is, I didn't check on google so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct, but it should be close, 12 syllables I believe: humuhumunupunupua'uaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNZ View Post
Beautiful piece, lovely instrument, well played
Thanks very much!
Old 10-07-2015, 02:51 PM

very evocative, riffmeister. i don't know why, but it kind of seemed like it could be the theme to a movie.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical