The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 12-30-2017, 01:54 PM

Terrific trio of guitars.

The journey can be fun and rewarding in and of itself -- but arrival can be so sweet, and is, after all, the purpose of a journey.

It seems like you're found not just the feel you're after, but the sound as well. Almost no one is as consistent in terms of signature sound as Collings.

Congratulations and thanks for all your helpful posts chronicling your experiences along the way. They've been helpful to me, for sure.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:31 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHC View Post
Terrific trio of guitars.

The journey can be fun and rewarding in and of itself -- but arrival can be so sweet, and is, after all, the purpose of a journey.

It seems like you're found not just the feel you're after, but the sound as well. Almost no one is as consistent in terms of signature sound as Collings.

Congratulations and thanks for all your helpful posts chronicling your experiences along the way. They've been helpful to me, for sure.
Thank you, MHC!

Yes, I really do like the Collings tone and they have proven to be very consistent. I appreciate that consistency, as is probably surmised from my original post. It is oddly reassuring to me.

And, I am so glad my posts have been helpful to you along the way. That makes me happy, as I have been given so much by this forum over the years. Glad to give a little back.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion