The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 10-06-2015, 09:04 PM

Default SW Ohio repair work Mark Kaiser Fret Repair

My friend and long time repair man Mark Kaiser has a new website for his business Fret Repair, so I thought I would help spread the word. He picks up and drops off work at a couple of stores in the area (Centerville and Springboro).

http://fretrepairbymarkkaiser.com/
Old 10-07-2015, 08:32 AM

No replies yet, perhaps because you are barking up the wrong tree. Most of the contributors on this forum section are repairmen and builders themselves.

You may wish to post in the general section, where you might get more people expressing interest....??

Ned Milburn
NSDCC Master Artisan
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Old 10-07-2015, 09:04 AM

Ned makes a good point.

My day job is a web designer and programmer and I can tell ya one thing about your friends site, well several probably but...

None of those URL's are linked and that's pretty annoying. So tell him to link those up so people can just click on them.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:59 PM

redir, he didn't make the site himself, it's an inexpensive bare bones site that he only needs to let people find him who may have known him from his prior location in Franklin OH.

It's not my intention to spam the board to drum up interest, I just wanted to leave something here so that anyone that does a search by his name could find current contact information.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair