The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-03-2015, 07:40 PM

Default Oh Heck With It, I Ordered Some Stuff

Went click happy on Amazon and got some recording stuff and more books...have only opened them to look at, so far the Tascam is one of those small screened hard to read gizmos with way too many settings.

Then there's the Yeti, I have plugged it in and opened Audacity, but no recordings yet. Everyone raves over Reaper, may look at it before I get too committed.....any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

2006 Yamaha F200TXR 4 stroke. My Guitars - Yamaha FG700S Sandburst; Epiphone Les Paul Standard; 2018 Yamaha LL-16D Natural; Ibanez Talman Bass; Fender Standard Telecaster; Yamaha FG820-12 Natural; Yamaha FS830 Tobacco Brown Sunburst; ....A beginner practicing almost everyday since 12/15/14....{:::]==={=O=I}
Old 03-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Charter Member

My best suggestion is to read many of the recording threads on this forum, more recent ones and ones going way back. Listen to the recording clips where available. For a number of years this forum has been one of the best places to find info specific to recording the guitar.

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Woods hands pick by eye and ear
Made to one with pride and love
To be that we hold so dear
A voice from heavens above

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD