The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-12-2018, 01:51 PM

Default OM made from "The Tree"

After watching videos and seeing photos of the Santa Cruz OMG with "The Tree" back and sides from NAMM this year, I decided to reserve a new SCGC OM with similar specs that The Music Emporium has in build. I'm amazingly excited about the build, but it's nearly impossible to find much in the way on what exists in the secondary market, outside of some really dated threads and a few prior sales. From what I can tell, there are two used guitars for sale on Reverb and one new parlor by Bourgeois. The parlor would not be a fit and I wanted to do more research to see what else might be out there other than the two dreads.

So I decided to post to see if anyone had a guitar (preferably an OM) made from "The Tree" that they would consider selling and at what price. To that end, I'll admit that some builders won't be a perfect fit and I'm certain one or two will be significantly more expensive than I would be willing to pay. Outside of a handful of builders, I'd need to do some research on most, so I don't want to preclude anyone on the front end. But for the right builder and the right specs, I would likely be a buyer at a fairly reasonable price.

Feel free to PM me with any thoughts/offers.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Charter Member

May want to look at Bruce Sexauers thread -
Old 03-13-2018, 03:08 PM

Bumping off page three. Some interesting offers and ideas for places to look so far.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:25 AM

E-mail sent

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber | GR Bear | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
[email protected]
+65 8666 0420
Old 03-16-2018, 06:48 AM

Another bump to see what's out there.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars