The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 06-08-2011, 01:41 AM

Mike,

Wow, first Hank Mauel and now you!!! it's sad for the guitar building community that you won't be building as a rule, but I think we all got into this because it makes up happy and if you can walk away and still be happy (or perhaps even happier) then it's a great thing. I wish you luck with your playing career.

Harv (fellow weird cut-away guy )
Old 06-11-2011, 06:33 PM

Thanks again everyone! But David, I'm not taking anymore orders, but I'm not really going away, I still intend to be an active part of our lutherie community. I just strung up an 18" acoustic archtop in the white (think Super 400 a la Doolin), I also just sent an "It Worked For Me" article into the GAL, and I'm running the steel-string listening session again at the Convention. So as the Spinners sang, I'll be around...

I'm attending Healdsburg this year, so I hope to see many of you there, especially you Svea, it's been quite a while!

And Eric, I'm the one that dropped the ball on getting together to play. As Larry said, it'll likely be after noon ("jazz morning"), but what are you doing early this coming week?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop