The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 02-01-2017, 05:30 PM

Default New to the forum, introduction to the community

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I've been playing classical guitar for about 10 years, 26 years old now. I self taught myself. I recently bought my own classical guitar; Córdoba C7. Love it, will one day like to upgrade to maybe a Hill classical or master series of some sort. Before the Córdoba I went threw 2 Lucero guitars in 2 weeks and just did not like them very much. I have been playing my dads Yamaha classical made in the late 70s since I started. Great guitar just warped so never perfectly in tune. I am a big Tarrega, paco, albeniz, Segovia fan. I recently started getting deeper into the classical world of music. I started off learning a lot of acoustic alchemy songs. I just started to try and learn the tremolo technique, currently trying to learn Ave Maria. I made the mistake of learning flamenco tremolo first which made it real hard to learn the classical tremolo l (personally was hard to get my mind to not go straight to index finger after bass note).

Thanks for reading, happy to be a part of the community.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Charter Member

Welcome to the AGF! Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy it here.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Charter Member

welcome to AGF

Taylor GC7, GA3-12, SB2-C, SB2-Cp...... Ibanez AVC-11MHx , AC-240

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical