The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 07-20-2017, 07:00 AM

Default 2006 Rockbridge Adirondack/Mahogany Dreadnought

I am selling my 2006 Rockbridge dreadnought. This hand-made and rather hard-to-find 25” scale guitar features a wide grained Adirondack spruce top and Adirondack spruce braces laid out in a Gibson configuration. It has Honduran mahogany sides and back with tortoise binding; a mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard with small abalone dot inlays and a 1 ¾” bone nut; the headstock has an ebony overlay with an inlayed Rockbridge signature logo in abalone; it is fitted with vintage-style Waverly nickel butterbean tuners; it has an enlarged 4 1/8” soundhole to increase the midrange and reduce or eliminate any honk from a microphone; it has a maple bridgeplate and the ebony bridge has a 2 ¼” compensated drop-in bone saddle and fossilized walrus ivory bridge pins. It has been finished in a thinner water-base lacquer finish for better transference of vibrations and sound. The guitar will be shipped in a hard shell TKL case. This 11 year old guitar is in overall excellent condition. This guitar is broken in and sounds excellent. It has good volume with excellent tone, low end resonance and high end cut. It really excels played straight into a microphone. $2750.00 plus PayPal and shipping fees. Shipped in continental USA only. Please email me for photos or any additional questions you may have for me concerning this fine guitar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rockbridge.jpg (33.1 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg Rockbridge Bass Side.jpg (29.2 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Rockbridge Headstock.jpg (27.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Rockbridge Back.jpg (34.2 KB, 148 views)

Last edited by Hotpick; 07-21-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:23 AM

I own this guitar's sibling from 2007. These early Rockbridge dreadnoughts are what got the company started and attracted the attention of major artists.

Truly magnificent! Good luck with your sale.

A few nice ones, a few beaters, and a few I should probably sell...
Old 07-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Charter Member

I own a Rockbridge. They're great guitars. Best of luck, I would love to own this.

2013 Rockbridge slope
Old 07-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Charter Member

These are fantastic guitars -- I'm trying to whittle down to one keeper and it's my Rockbridge that is staying! Good luck with the sale!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars