The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 01-27-2024, 02:44 AM

Dude, you have to post up more photos!! This drip feed of only one or two photos at a time is excruciating!!
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar
Old 01-30-2024, 03:25 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandit75 View Post
Dude, you have to post up more photos!! This drip feed of only one or two photos at a time is excruciating!!
Sorry dude!

Ill try to do better... Hopefully more pics coming this week...

www.vinesguitars.com
Old 01-31-2024, 03:39 PM
Charter Member

Tony, beautiful work as usual!

Steve
Old 02-01-2024, 06:36 AM
Charter Member

Your work is fantastic ! I usually love buying, playing them for awhile and moving them along. I own Artisan #171, I have listed it for sale and removed it more times than I can remember... I don't think I'll be able to part with it, I really get lost in my own world, when I play it. Kudos to you for sharing such a wonderful talent !!
Dan

Last edited by dbintegrity; 02-02-2024 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:07 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default the neck is on!

sorry Tony I posted to the wrong thread! I'm trying to delete these photos from your thread.

Last edited by Jlhunt; 02-01-2024 at 11:29 PM. Reason: i posted this to the wrong thread
Old 02-01-2024, 11:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default post to wrong thread

Tony, I'm sorry I posted the last pictures to the wrong thread! I was busy admiring your guitar on this thread and accidentally posted my pictures to it. Please forgive me for my error! I'll talk to you soon and like Zandit75 I'm anxiously awaiting some more pictures of your Brazilian bling guitar
Old 02-02-2024, 05:14 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
Tony, beautiful work as usual!
Steve

Thank you Steve! I hope your playing and singing is going well these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbintegrity View Post
Your work is fantastic ! I usually love buying, playing them for awhile and moving them along. I own Artisan #171, I have listed it for sale and removed it more times than I can remember... I don't think I'll be able to part with it, I really get lost in my own world, when I play it. Kudos to you for sharing such a wonderful talent !!
Dan
Thank you Dan...its ALWAYS good to hear that one of my guitars is a blessing. I hope it continues to be for years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlhunt View Post
Tony, I'm sorry I posted the last pictures to the wrong thread! I was busy admiring your guitar on this thread and accidentally posted my pictures to it. Please forgive me for my error! I'll talk to you soon and like Zandit75 I'm anxiously awaiting some more pictures of your Brazilian bling guitar
Jim....You're fired!

Ok... I worked on the end wedge today and that is all i got done...seriously...that's it. It was worth it though...

This is my favorite little sander I made a few years back. I'm using it to help fit the end wedge...well...its not a wedge but that's what I calling it for now.

www.vinesguitars.com
Old 02-02-2024, 10:02 PM
AGF Sponsor

Jim....You're fired!

Tony, I can't be fired, I'm retired

Maybe I posted those pictures to your thread because I subconsciously was tired of waiting to see some pictures of this awesome Brazilian bling guitar! Finally you came through with some pictures and wow were they worth the wait! I love the carved end wedge and the way it transitions perfectly to the carved back strip! I also love your work around the sound port and the way it mirrors what you did on the rosette! This guitar is really special! Please keep those pictures coming and I'll try to stop posting on your thread

Jim
Old 02-05-2024, 08:49 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlhunt View Post
Jim....You're fired!

Tony, I can't be fired, I'm retired

Maybe I posted those pictures to your thread because I subconsciously was tired of waiting to see some pictures of this awesome Brazilian bling guitar! Finally you came through with some pictures and wow were they worth the wait! I love the carved end wedge and the way it transitions perfectly to the carved back strip! I also love your work around the sound port and the way it mirrors what you did on the rosette! This guitar is really special! Please keep those pictures coming and I'll try to stop posting on your thread

Jim
Hey Jim...I hope you are enjoying the retirement! Thanks for your kind words bro...

Here's a pic from last Friday...

www.vinesguitars.com
Old 02-19-2024, 10:22 AM
AGF Sponsor

The Amazon Rosewood binding is nearly finished. As for the 38 miter joints....well....I have come down with a bad case of miteritus.

Here's a few pics for y'all.

The Lone Craftsman

www.vinesguitars.com
Old 02-19-2024, 05:34 PM

The whole package looks amazing! Never seen anything quite like it!
Old 02-19-2024, 05:38 PM
AGF Sponsor

I’ve long admired those guitars where the luthier did relief carving on the neck heel. This is a whole new level, and beautifully done. I loved your new term “miteritus!” Very special instrument and craftsmanship!
Old 02-20-2024, 08:40 AM
AGF Sponsor

Hi, Tony,
It's been a while... I'm so glad to see what you're doing these days. What a beautiful build you've got here! I particularly like the way you have woven your signature all through the design concept, with those "Vines" relief carvings. Very, classy, and pure genius, as with all your guitars. I'm really looking forward to seeing you at Tom and Kathy's place in September. Lots of catching up to do!
Old 02-20-2024, 02:38 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
The whole package looks amazing! Never seen anything quite like it!
Thanks Tom...I'm thinking about doing another one for B.I.G.....not sure I can pull it off though. Its very time consuming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpinteria View Post
I’ve long admired those guitars where the luthier did relief carving on the neck heel. This is a whole new level, and beautifully done. I loved your new term “miteritus!” Very special instrument and craftsmanship!
Thank you my friend! I appreciate your kind comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Hi, Tony,
It's been a while... I'm so glad to see what you're doing these days. What a beautiful build you've got here! I particularly like the way you have woven your signature all through the design concept, with those "Vines" relief carvings. Very, classy, and pure genius, as with all your guitars. I'm really looking forward to seeing you at Tom and Kathy's place in September. Lots of catching up to do!
Thanks Stephen! Can't wait to catch up my friend.

Here's another photo. I finished the bevel this morning.

www.vinesguitars.com
Old 02-20-2024, 03:05 PM

Selfishly, I hope you can, this guitar is outstanding.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop