The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 05-30-2014, 08:52 AM
Charter Member

Default My new CD "Sing A Song"

I just realized that this is the proper place to put this post. I had put it in another place. WE just released my first project on Magenta Records (a subsidiary of "Red Ridge Entertainment" out of Nashville). Take a listen to the samples here http://www.markcrawfordwilliams.com/...song-download/ . Of course we are selling the physical cd as well. Anyway, this is previously released material that got their attention and lead them to sign me. We re-recorded with a band and away we go. AS produced tas this music sounds (this is an acoustic forum), believe me when I say that it was all very spontaneous. We recorded the music in about two days! I am proud of it and am looking forward to hopefully gaining some momentum. We are doing a showcase in Nashville the week of the Americana Music Festival so wish me luck. Hollar, Mark
Old 07-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Musical minimalist

Folks, I just received my copy of Mark's new CD - I've got to tell you I was pretty much stunned by the "whole package".

I'll put a full review up in a couple days after I've been able to properly ingest it, but this is a very consistently engaging recording with reasonable Lyle Lovett influence, and a hint of Larry Gatlin's vibrato.

Mark's songs are heartfelt and human - check it out when you get a chance.

Last edited by fitness1; 07-20-2014 at 08:29 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases