The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Charter Member

Default Want to trade your Emerald for a nice wood acoustic?

Since not everyone surfs the classifieds, I figured I'd take this right to those with the goods!

I have a really nice Kronbauer TDK over in the classifieds looking to trade for a couple specific guitars. One of them is an Emerald X20. Would also consider an X8. Since the new/trade value is significantly higher than the X20 or X8 I would be looking for a 'higher end' one. The ideal guitar would be an Emerald X20 in Amber weave finish, woody top with K&K pickup. That would be a straight trade candidate for me.

After that I'm only interested in guitars with the Amber finish and will consider other options. Not a big fan of the B-Band pickups but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I had an X20 and liked it but sold it off intending to custom order one to my exact specs. Still thinking of doing just that but in the meantime figured I'd check to see if anyone had what I'm looking for already and is thinking of going back to wood.

You can check out my TDK over on the classifieds. I bump it daily. PM me with questions/offers.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber