The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-16-2024, 07:07 PM
Charter Member

Default FT Collings CJ35 Natural Sitka for Small body

Putting out feelers for this. I have a Collings CJ35 natural sitka that is a great guitar. I will post a video. I may be looking for another small body, like L00. I have pondered looking at another slope that had a little fuller neck and slightly less punch midrange (I am primarily a singer-songwriter) but I love small guitars. I have two Martin CEO7s that are fantastic for what I do. I am interested in something like Kopp L00, etc....Trade value is 4500.00. Holler if you have something you think I would want. Enjoy the ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMj55bPJIsc

I should say that I am interested in short scale 1 3/4 nut and at least 2 1/4 saddle spacing. Prefer 2 5/16 like this one. I would be tempted by a Collings C10-35 for sure.

Last edited by markcrawford; 03-17-2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:34 PM
Charter Member

OK, I have had some offers. I am backing off. I want to keep one large guitar. I am looking for one with a slightly large neck. I looked at the Kopp here and am waaaaay tempted. If you are interested in this guitar, let me know. I have pics but the video speaks for itself. If you are a collector, look elsewhere. I play the **** out of my guitars. This one is set up perfectly and is the best guitar, most stable, fit finish, etc...i have ever owned and kept for more than a year. I looked at a Walker that is similar but has a slightly bigger neck. That may work. I will put a price on this guitar of 4300.00....or trade for another slope with these specs and a larger neck. Holla.....

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars