The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-15-2016, 04:31 AM

Beautiful guitar. My in-laws live on Gwynns Island Virginia, we are up that way a couple of times a year. Over the 4th I dropped in (as I usually do since its 30 minutes away on the vendor and saw a nice pic of this guitar. I actually handled the boards it was re-sawn from over Christmas and have a set myself. Read the entire thread and you do some really nice work.
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson 335 Dot
Bunch of Strats
Fender B-Bender Tele
Old 07-15-2016, 07:27 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinchriver View Post
Beautiful guitar. My in-laws live on Gwynns Island Virginia, we are up that way a couple of times a year. Over the 4th I dropped in (as I usually do since its 30 minutes away on the vendor and saw a nice pic of this guitar. I actually handled the boards it was re-sawn from over Christmas and have a set myself. Read the entire thread and you do some really nice work.
Thank you for the kind word, clinchriver. I would love to be able to drop in and visit Stephen at his shop...I envy you that! Next time you are there, tell him "hi" for me.

Steve

Crafted in the Piney Woods

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop