The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-28-2005, 11:18 AM

Default I need a rich uncle !!!

I went to order my bass this weekend. I ordered a G&L L2000 with a BirdsEye maple neck with Gunoil tint and Gloss finish! I was leaning towards an Ebony fingerboard until while browsing, I ran into a G&L ASAT Classic. It had the Birdseye neck and Gunoil tint and polish. I fell in love an ordered the bass with the BE Mpale and GUnoil tint/polish.

But the problem was, I had to leave the ASAT Classic there as I only had enough money for the bass. I need the bass to play at church every week so I can't not get that. But that ASAT Classic was exactly the same as the bass I ordered. Imagine a matching pair . . Bass and Guitar both with birdseye maple necks with Gun oil tint, same body color . . . . . . . I did play it for a little bit but left it there on the rack! Oh well . . someday maybe I'll get one of those also . . . Like I said, I need a rich uncle . . . LOL

-wayne
Old 02-28-2005, 11:24 AM

Bob's your uncle.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:21 PM

Two of a kind like that would be something special indeed! (One of that kind ain't too shabby, neither.) Certainly worth saving and scrimping for. Hey, you know, those generic Cheerios are practically digestable!

Let me know when you find your rich uncle. I'd like to talk with him about a few "opportunities."

cotten
Old 02-28-2005, 05:28 PM

Cotten . . If I find one, I'll definately keep it a secret. At least until I get what I would like . . . . LOL . . . . My wife told me if I could sell enough stuff on Ebay and scrape the money together without dipping into my upcoming paychecks I could get it. I sold a shotgun and scuba gear to get the bass that way. I think I am going to start scrounging around the house to find things I dont need anymore!! . . . LOL . . Ebay here I come!

wayne
Old 02-28-2005, 05:32 PM

I had a rich uncle..
They are way overrated.
My Rich uncle was cheap as they come...

Rick

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification