The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 11-26-2016, 01:22 PM

Default Christmas song... oh, wait... don't go...

I wrote this-'ere song a few years back, and recorded a somewhat spindly version of it, and I always meant to re-record it to do it more justice.

I think it's only fair and proper to record one's Christmas song in the heat of summer. It was not until, what, early October, though still warm, that the awesomely talented Sarah Kelly was kind enough come and record her mesmerising and enchanting vocal, and we wore Christmas hats to get in the spirit. I think that made a difference, though I can't be sure.

The link is below… I know, "clicking on a link" sounds so so innocent and carefree, doesn't it; much like "stroking a fluffy kitten". However, I knew someone who clicked on one of these so-called 'links', and a mere three months later his washing machine broke down. Don't tell me that's a coincidence. That's the dark side at work, right there. We must all be on our guard.

https://soundcloud.com/grifgraf7/by-starlight-2016

Hope you enjoy it - comments welcome

Pete (on guitar)
Old 11-26-2016, 02:53 PM

That was well done.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:48 PM
Guest 33123

Very nice!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell