The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-17-2014, 02:27 PM

Default what kinda cables to i need for the zoom ms70cdr?

i was thinking of getting a zoom ms70cdr pedal but it has two mono outs and two mono in. what kinda cables would i need to use with this a certain type of guitar cable, two guitar cables?? thanks
Old 10-17-2014, 08:00 PM

I don't own one, but any regular 1/4th to 1/4th guitar cable should be what you need. That is just a standard guitar cable.

The first jack, both in and out, is mono. If you want mono sound, just one cable from guitar to pedal input and one cable from pedal output to amp. IF you want a stereo output sound, just include a second cable from the pedal out to a second amp or pa or whatever you are using.

As well, you would need a basic power adapter or battery to power it.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:39 PM

what are the two input jacks for is there a guitar cable with 2 ends?

Old 10-17-2014, 08:41 PM

i also was thinking bout using it to record and need to go from 2 lines down to 1
Old 10-21-2014, 05:50 PM

The two inputs are for if you are using the pedal with a stereo source.
For instance, you could plug in the two 1/4 outputs from an electric keyboard. Also you may use it in a pedal setup with a second stereo pedal such as a chorus in front of the the zoom.

For recording, chose if you want to record mono or stereo, and use only the 'Left/Mono' output for mono recording. For stereo recording, plug in both outputs into 2 channels on your recording system.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification