The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 03-02-2018, 05:03 AM

Wink Studio 14 (Composed and Performed by Giuseppe Torrisi) - Video

The Study No. 14 (Slow Barcarola) is the fourth in a third series of "Five Short Studies" that I recently composed and dedicated to some important artists who have already honored me with theirs interpretations. Now I want to dedicate this study to two great Artists that I respect very much, the Italian guitarist Marco de Santi and the Swedish guitarist Per-Olov Kindgren. As in the previous two series (the first dedicated entirely to Giulio Tampalini and the second to five different Sicilian artists), three studies are of a virtuosic nature (11-13-15),interspersed with two of a more lyrical nature (12-14). They are already available on YouTube the videos related to Studies n ° 11 (played by guitarist Flavio Nati), No. 12 (played by the American guitarist Matt Palmer), No. 13 (played by Argentine guitarist DanielaRossi) and No. 15 (played by the guitarist Antonio De Innocentis). This third series of studies will also be published by "Les Productionsd'Oz. "

Old 03-02-2018, 06:50 AM

it is lovely
Old 03-04-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janepaints View Post
it is lovely
Thank you very much friend, greetings from Sicily!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Tags
cinque studi brevi, five short studies