The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 07-04-2013, 12:09 PM

Default Rainsong WS 1000 Sale or Trade for Rainsong Concert OM

SOLD!! Thanks for looking!!

I'm new to this forum but have been around on the Martin forum for many years. It's my first time attempting to sell a guitar on a forum, so I hope I cover all the bases correctly.

I've had my Rainsong WS 1000 for about three years. I bought it at Guitar Center new, though the serial and model numbers on the label had faded so I think it had been there a while. We are in bluegrass and country music territory here in GA so I doubt it received much attention. I've used it to play at a handful of outdoor weddings and have gigged with it on a few occasions. I play fingerstyle exclusively, so it's seldom had a pick used on it.

I'm a 5'2" gal and have developed some arthritis in my right shoulder after having surgery about ten years ago. The deep body on the WS 1000 is no longer comfortable for me to play, so I'm hoping to sell it and get an OM model. That's the only reason because it's a great playing and sounding guitar. I would be interested in a trade for an OM Concert model with electronics. It's in excellent condition and has the original hardshell case. It has LR Baggs Element electronics.

I'm pricing my WS1000 at $1300., including shipping to the contiguous 48 states.
Please contact me if you have any questions or if I've forgotten anything in my listing. Thanks!
Jody

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited by JodyB; 07-07-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-06-2013, 03:15 PM

Pm sent. Thank you.

Last edited by mikk66; 07-06-2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Meant to send pm

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
carbon fiber, carbon fiber guitar, rainsong, rainsong ws, rainsong ws1000