The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 05-24-2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
Popcorn indeed .....I was attempting humor. but no doubt we could get into a bizarre discussion on whether THC makes on more or less racially tolerant
Wow, thanks for that clarification...I think. I was loosely following this thread out of some sort of odd fascination trying to figure out the transition from interracial marriage to THC. (I'm hoping it will morph into a practical and philosophical discussion on the attributes of various brands of root beer and their affects on a marriage. I can understand that) After trying and failing to follow the looping meanders of the "shyness" thread I thought, "Oh, Oh I must be going into early onset dementia" or my I.Q. has dramatically plummeted, 'cause I'm losing any and all relevancy about the threads, the posts, the.....well, everything.

For the record, my parents were absolutely distraught when their Protestant son of Austrian extract got into an interracial marriage with a Catholic girl of Norwegian extract. But we're proof that interracial marriages can prosper as we've been married for 30 years. Of course we both love root beer.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailpicker View Post
Wow, thanks for that clarification...I think. I was loosely following this thread out of some sort of odd fascination trying to figure out the transition from interracial marriage to THC. (I'm hoping it will morph into a practical and philosophical discussion on the attributes of various brands of root beer and their affects on a marriage. I can understand that) After trying and failing to follow the looping meanders of the "shyness" thread I thought, "Oh, Oh I must be going into early onset dementia" or my I.Q. has dramatically plummeted, 'cause I'm losing any and all relevancy about the threads, the posts, the.....well, everything.

For the record, my parents were absolutely distraught when their Protestant son of Austrian extract got into an interracial marriage with a Catholic girl of Norwegian extract. But we're proof that interracial marriages can prosper as we've been married for 30 years. Of course we both love root beer.
There ya have it folks...... pot, popcorn, and root beer, a potent cocktail for radical social change, interracial and martial acceptance

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4
Old 05-24-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Hofman View Post
Terrible stuff! Good thing everyone in California confines their diet to organic tofu, alfalfa sprouts, and locally grown zucchini. I shudder to think what happens to folks when legalization hits the heartland!
OF course, you know that these healthy people are all going to feel rather stupid at the end of their lives all dying of nothing, because they are, after all, so healthy.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSemmens View Post
OF course, you know that these healthy people are all going to feel rather stupid at the end of their lives all dying of nothing, because they are, after all, so healthy.
I guess they'll have to console themselves by enjoying their general lack of diabetes, heart disease, strokes, and kidney failure in the last 20 to 30 years of their lives.

They can spend all that money on weed and die smiling, next to whomever they chose to marry.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWind View Post
There ya have it folks...... ....and martial acceptance

A little slip of the Freud there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huss & Dalton CM
McKnight MacNaught
Breedlove Custom 000
Albert & Mueller S
Martin LXE