The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM

Default New Avalon Acoustic Guitars Handcrafted in Northern Ireland!

The best selection in North America of new, handcrafted Avalon acoustic guitars is available now at The Fretted Buffalo - the world's newest authorized dealer of high quality instruments from the Avalon Custom Lutherie in Newtownards, NI! For a limited time, my prices are dropping an additional 15-20% below my already deeply discounted prices.

You can find my asking prices by going to my reverb.com page below, then figure on a 15-20% reduction from those prices. For example, the Avalon Pioneer L1-20 (formerly the Avalon L25) with a solid cedar top and solid EIR back and sides is listed at $3490, but will be sold for $2800 for a limited time to AGF readers - a 20% reduction off an already low price!

The Pioneer L1-20 matches up well with Lowden's well known 025. My 20 year old 025 is one of my favorite guitars in my personal collection! In fact, Avalon guitars are built by several of the same luthiers, and in the same shop that Lowdens were being built until a dozen years ago or so.

Take a look at my reverb page, then give me a call or send me a note! Let me show you how Avalons legendary customer service can work to put a dream guitar in your hands for a very affordable price!
AVALON * MCILROY * FURCH/STONEBRIDGE * HUSS & DALTON * BOURGEOIS

466 Amherst Street Buffalo New York 14207
[email protected]
www.thefrettedbuffalo.com
716-913-6487

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace