The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-13-2017, 02:46 PM

Smile How many player use Faith acoustic guitars?

Is there anyone use Faith acoustic guitars. How good are does guitars and here is a link to them.

Link
https://www.faithguitars.com/guitars/by-series
Old 06-13-2017, 02:54 PM

I don't own one, but I've picked up and played a few in music stores. They seem to build a better-than-average entry level guitar. I've liked the sound of those Faith guitars I have played.

Something to remember about inexpensive Asian-made guitars in general is that the wood used for the necks doesn't always get aged as long or as carefully as the wood used for the necks in North American-made guitars. As a result, sometimes you'll get a good one that will still have a straight neck five years later, and sometimes they go bad a lot sooner than that.

So long as you understand that going in, they can be a great deal.

Hope that makes sense.

Wade Hampton Miller
Old 06-13-2017, 02:58 PM

Very true, what Wade said. It's kind of the luck of the draw, but if you're willing to gamble a bit for a less expensive guitar then you sometimes will win. Of the two Asian made guitars I bought, one of them is a keeper and feels/plays great while the other is very mediocre.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
acoustic, faith, indonesia, price, united kingdom