The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 03-28-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedtone View Post
strange. Why would you buy 3 all at once?
One for the electric-guitar pedal-board (Strymon BigSky),,,and one for the acoustic pedal-board.(H.o.F.). I bought the Holy Grail Plus last Fall, and may use that one for bass.

FWIW, I'm outfitting an entire band,,,several actually, (acoustic and electric). 20+ guitars, 6-piece acoustic drums, basses, Latin-percussion, keyboard, banjo's, mando's, reso, 11 amps, and 18 active PA boxes (16kw's) plus 6 mixers.(analog and digital, up to 24 channels each), and just under 70 mic's.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerDuck View Post
I'd buy a HOF if somebody would explain the toneprint. Is it a sound you download that you cannot achieve with the HOF without it?
You are on the right track. With the tone print you can either download an extra preset or create one with the online software and then put it on your pedal. This is in addition to the other sounds on the pedal. If it is not something you would use but, the pedal is otherwise right don't get hung up on it. I can nerd out in depth if you want.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTGS View Post
You are on the right track. With the tone print you can either download an extra preset or create one with the online software and then put it on your pedal. This is in addition to the other sounds on the pedal. If it is not something you would use but, the pedal is otherwise right don't get hung up on it. I can nerd out in depth if you want.
Thanks, I don't need a toneprint if I can dial it in myself, but that's interesting to create my own as a preset.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Charter Member

Check out the "JustNick" YouTube review of the Logidy Epsi Convolution reverb pedal. Captivating. If I were in the market, I'd probably give that one a shot.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:06 AM

Default Reverb

I have the Hall of Fame, the big one....very versatile, great sound, and can be powered with 9 volt battery or AC...geat pedal
Gibson J-35
Larrivee Parlour
Martin Dreadnaught Jr.
Rainsong Shorty
Taylor GS Mini-e Mahogany
Yamaha FSX700SC
Cordoba 20 tm-ce Ukulele
Mitchell Baritone Ukulele
Taylor GS MINI e bass

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars