The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 08-12-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Bose PAS and DC Aura

Looking at buying a Model 2 PAS. JUst wondering what experience anyone with an aura guitar has had with sound or presets?

Australia

Martin DC Aura
Old 08-12-2007, 09:42 AM

I've got a Model 1 Bose, and I have an ellipse Aura in my D18V. It sounds great with no preset, but sometimes I use the "acoustic guitar with piezo" preset also. With the Bose and Aura I can concentrate on playing instead of worrying about my tone.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:08 AM

If you are looking at the Bose PAS Mdoel II, you may want to consider also getting the T1 Tone Match. Check out the linked video demo, particularily video 8... http://www.vettaville.nl/vvchannel6tv11.html#22

Here is a link to all the videos... http://www.vettaville.nl/vvchannel6tv.html
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream” ~Mark Twain
Old 08-12-2007, 11:17 AM

This is a decision you WILL NOT regret. I've had my Bose system for 3 + years and absolutely love it. I'm going to get the Model II soon.

I also second the recommendation for the T1. I use it with my L1 and it is great.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion