The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 05-25-2016, 08:16 AM

Default NAD, man was that a ride! SC X2!

I finally made up my mind and bought a Fender SuperChamp X2 on Monday. What a ride it was and after all my time and effort since Sept last year I bought another X2. The first amp I bought when I got my Telecaster in August and I just did not know how good it was and was a little taken by the vast features it has and ended up with a Blues Jr for a time, a great amp in all it's rights and let both of them go. I must have wasted 2-3 hundred bucks and ended up with the first one after all. Who new!

Happy as can be with this little amp and now I can rest and learn how to play a little better and not worry about break down or rattles and the like. Just play all day if I could. Details and pics later after I tinker around a little more!
2014 Martin GPCPA4-Natural Stamped "Made in USA"
Fishman Loudbox Artist Amp. 120 Watts
Old 05-25-2016, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfflyer55 View Post
I finally made up my mind and bought a Fender SuperChamp X2 on Monday. What a ride it was and after all my time and effort since Sept last year I bought another X2. The first amp I bought when I got my Telecaster in August and I just did not know how good it was and was a little taken by the vast features it has and ended up with a Blues Jr for a time, a great amp in all it's rights and let both of them go. I must have wasted 2-3 hundred bucks and ended up with the first one after all. Who new!

Happy as can be with this little amp and now I can rest and learn how to play a little better and not worry about break down or rattles and the like. Just play all day if I could. Details and pics later after I tinker around a little more!
Consider yourself lucky that it only cost you 2-3 hundred .

Congrats on the X2. I can't recall, does the X2 have modeling?
Old 05-25-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Consider yourself lucky that it only cost you 2-3 hundred .

Congrats on the X2. I can't recall, does the X2 have modeling?
Yes it does, a clean channel and a modeling chanel with shared eq and fx settings. The modeling channel is 16 different vintage amp settings and sounds. it also has 16 fx's with various reverb, chorus, delay, Vibratone and Tremelo pre-sets and it has a tap tempo button that saves your last setting in each of the fx's that use it.

http://shop.fender.com/en-US/guitar-...amp+x2&start=1

Here is a link to the fender site for you to check out.
2014 Martin GPCPA4-Natural Stamped "Made in USA"
Fishman Loudbox Artist Amp. 120 Watts

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars