The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-17-2016, 11:10 AM

Default NAMM time yet again

Anyone going?? What should I check out? There may be a certain guy from Ireland there... just saying'...
I might make a video or 2...hard to believe I know...
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-17-2016, 11:27 AM

So glad to see you here Kramster. I always appreciate your input!
Old 01-17-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
Anyone going?? What should I check out?
No self respecting guitar store owner would miss winter NAMM, so we will be there. And I would definitely suggest stopping by Joe's booth.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:59 PM
Guest 928

I'm not going and I'm jealous. But I am consoled by Kramster's attendance--his videos are like being there.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
I'm not going and I'm jealous. But I am consoled by Kramster's attendance--his videos are like being there.
The Kramsters videos are the best! Besides capturing a fantastic overview of all the guitars, he finds time to film all the gorgeous ladies of NAMM as well. Now that's dedication!
Old 01-17-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted @ LA Guitar Sales View Post
The Kramsters videos are the best! Besides capturing a fantastic overview of all the guitars, he finds time to film all the gorgeous ladies of NAMM as well. Now that's dedication!
I agree! Can't wait!
Old 01-17-2016, 05:43 PM

Kramster.. good to hear from you and look forward to your adventures at NAMM!!! Please stop by McPherson and see what KM (Full size??? )has cooking and well as Joe has a new mold that we are all dying to see what is coming out of it!!!

Also we are anxiously awaiting what the Nylon mysteries Alistair has been cooking up in the Emerald City....
Old 01-18-2016, 12:06 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Hello Kramster and good to hear from you again! I'm looking forward to your NAMM update - really wish I could be there but your reports are the next best thing for us CF lovers!

JR
Old 01-18-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Rogers View Post
Hello Kramster and good to hear from you again! I'm looking forward to your NAMM update - really wish I could be there but your reports are the next best thing for us CF lovers!

JR
Be cool if you could get there again... sometimes I need help controlling all the models....But I'll do what I can with out you...sigh...
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-19-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
Anyone going?? What should I check out? There may be a certain guy from Ireland there... just saying'...
I might make a video or 2...hard to believe I know...
Kramster arises again!
Old 01-19-2016, 09:59 AM

Mr. K, I'm always interested in personal/small combo PA stuff. (I know, this should be in the Acoustic Amplification sub-forum, but this is where you are, so...)

Turbosound announced the Inspire line of nice-looking small arrays at NAMM last year that are still vaporware. Maybe you could stop by and scold them (they're part of MUSIC Group along with TC Electronic, Behringer, Midas, Klark Teknik, etc., so they shouldn't be too hard to find).

And I'm sure you've seen the announcement of the revived non-Fishman SoloAmp. Check it out!

Thanks and regards,
Pili

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber