The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 07-26-2013, 08:07 PM

Default Electroacoustic (nylon) guitar: Yamaha NCX vs Fender CG-25SCE

Hi, as i was about to get an electroacoustic guitar with nylon strings and can´t seem to find a way to decide between these two guitars, i thought it could be worthy to state the point here (i´m from Argentina, so my english level is meagre...).

One of the few things i actually do manage to adress is no other than that the Fender model is not being manufactured still; beside this, i find the classical sound better suited to my way of playing (and composing), but i am also looking for an amplified guitar so that i may have some band-like rehearsals and so on...

Anyway, may be someone would say a couple of words on this subject (which one of either would you go for?) it would be great to me. Thanks and greetings to everybody!!

ps: i just did not have a spell-check thus far...i expect the core of the message could be undestood (even if not quite well written)...

ps2: i leave a link with a little original guitar theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y13Me8Cw-o0

Last edited by athair; 07-27-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: adding some info

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Tags
classical electroacoustic, fender cg-sce, yamaha ncx