The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 04-07-2015, 12:41 PM

Default Daytona beach Jam?

Looking to start a jam group in the Daytona Beach area. I am a beginner who has only jammed a couple of times with friends but found it extremely helpful.

Tuesday or Wednesday evenings work best for me. Just putting this out there to see if there is any interest.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:49 AM

Default Florida jams

There is a great group in Florida, but the weekends are usually best if you want a turnout.

Someone PM me next time, please, I missed the Birthday jam as Sharkey's, and I could have used some sun!

Whoa SUN! (line stolen from Alex Bevan)

Clif

Taylor k56ce

Taylor k24ce
Old 04-08-2015, 07:08 AM

I'm in New Smyrna, however still a beginner and don't feel jam worthy yet. I hope this goes somewhere as I might like to watch and maybe learn something.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR-549 View Post
I'm in New Smyrna, however still a beginner and don't feel jam worthy yet. I hope this goes somewhere as I might like to watch and maybe learn something.
I wouldn't worry about that. I'm a beginner myself and have very much enjoyed the 3 or 4 times I've been in a jam setting. Play when you can, and watch/listen/learn when you can't. The OP says he's a beginner too - you both could have fun learning from each other.

I'm about 900 miles away but work has me in JAX and ORL several times a year. Maybe I can make one.

I'd like to find players locally to jam with. There's a group that plays once a month that's fun but the timing is challenging (Sunday mid-day) and I'd like to play more often. It'd be nice to find someone(s) of similar ability to learn with.

Last edited by motojunky; 04-10-2015 at 05:57 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases