The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 06-19-2014, 02:34 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default Dream Guitars Acquires Acoustic Pro Musician

Dream Guitars is proud to announce the acquisition of Acoustic Pro Musician

With the acquisition of Acoustic Pro Musician, Dream Guitars now has a dedicated web destination for quality instruments affordable to all players and staff tested gear.

Whether you need a stage instrument, are looking for a travel guitar or flight case, or you are new to the custom guitar world, Acoustic Pro Musician is your resource.

For the past 14 years, Acoustic Pro Musician and its founder, Danny Brevard built a strong reputation within the guitar community. Upon Danny's decision to retire from the acoustic guitar business, he reached out to Paul Heumiller and a deal was struck for Dream Guitars to acquire Acoustic Pro Musician and continue building the Acoustic Pro Musician brand and reputation of offering quality instruments and gear in affordable price ranges for all musicians.

"As you know, music is my passion and serving others has always been a priority in my life. As I have reached the age of 60, I've realized that there are things that I still want to do but I have to make some life changes to do them. Dream Guitars is perhaps the finest shop in the world and known for tremendous expertise and helping players in an honorable fashion. Paul shares my vision and passion and I am confident you will all be delighted to work with Paul if you haven't already." - Danny Brevard

Back row: Greg, Larry, Houston, Jenn, Ken, Paul
Front row: David & Al

The team of 8 professionals at Dream Guitars, and now Acoustic Pro Musician, look forward to continuing to build two strong brands into the future, offering customers the full spectrum of quality acoustic instruments and gear available throughout the world.

"I am extremely delighted that Danny has asked me to carry on his wonderful shop Acoustic Pro Musician. I have heard nothing but great things over the years and I have the utmost respect for Danny's expertise and service. I will continue to operate Acoustic Pro Musician as it's own entity, offering the same guitar lines and the great service everyone expects from Acoustic Pro and from Dream Guitars." - Paul Heumiller

Last edited by pheumiller; 06-25-2014 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:44 AM
AGF Sponsor

Register with the new Acoustic Pro Musician today and receive $100 off any purchase off $800 or more. Offer valid through 7/15/14.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:51 PM

Absolutely wonderful staff and service, just bought my R Taylor Style 2 from them. Good luck in your new business venture!

Michael
Taylor Baby Rosewood
Old 07-28-2014, 09:49 AM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

You look like a happy man Paul! Great photo and congrats.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
d45, d50, dream guitars, martin d-45, martin d-50