The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 02-03-2017, 03:55 PM

Default NGD - Emerald X7 opus

First post here on the forum and was excited to see a category for Carbon Guitars. I can't hardly believe that one week ago today my new Emerald X7 shipped from Ireland. Well it arrived on Wednesday and I have been playing the heck out of it. The fact that you can travel with this guitar and still have an amazing sound is unbelievable. Check out the pics.

Well, I couldn't figure out how to post a pic....sorry.

Last edited by Kerbie; 02-03-2017 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Edited
Old 02-03-2017, 04:20 PM

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the X7 ! Great li'l geetars and a very popular choice here. I got one myself recently, my first cf, lovin' it !
Old 02-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwoolcott View Post
Well, I couldn't figure out how to post a pic....sorry.
Welcome, Mark. I look forward to hearing about your experience with your Emerald. This is from the FAQs... maybe it'll help you with posting pictures...

How to post a picture/YouTube video/SoundCloud track
How do you insert a picture into your posts? The picture must be held on a website: you may not post an image directly from your computer. There are a number of websites where you may upload pictures for free such as photobucket and flickr.

Locate the image (on the web) that you'd like to display in your post, right-click on it and select Properties from the menu. Copy the entire address (URL) of the image to your clipboard [Ctrl-C]. In your post, click on the Insert Image icon (The yellow box with the mountains). A prompt will appear asking you for the URL of the image. Paste the link you copied to your clipboard [Ctrl-V], then click OK. This will insert the image into your post. (Note: You wont see the image until you preview or submit your post.)
Old 02-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Charter Member

Congrats and welcome aboard, Mark! I have had my X7 since last May, and I smile every time I pick it up. This carbon fiber sub-forum has great info and I have found the participants are friendly and enthusiast. Hope you will continue to participate here.

Best wishes,
Jim
Old 02-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
Welcome, Mark. I look forward to hearing about your experience with your Emerald. This is from the FAQs... maybe it'll help you with posting pictures...

How to post a picture/YouTube video/SoundCloud track
How do you insert a picture into your posts? The picture must be held on a website: you may not post an image directly from your computer. There are a number of websites where you may upload pictures for free such as photobucket and flickr.

Locate the image (on the web) that you'd like to display in your post, right-click on it and select Properties from the menu. Copy the entire address (URL) of the image to your clipboard [Ctrl-C]. In your post, click on the Insert Image icon (The yellow box with the mountains). A prompt will appear asking you for the URL of the image. Paste the link you copied to your clipboard [Ctrl-V], then click OK. This will insert the image into your post. (Note: You wont see the image until you preview or submit your post.)
This is true for a member with free "Registered User" status. However, "Charter Member" status (@ $25/year...well worth it) allows uploading/posting of pics directly from ones computer.

Welcome, Mark! Enjoy that X7. I don't think I've ever read a negative comment about that guitar.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticado View Post
This is true for a member with free "Registered User" status.
And he's a registered user, but I certainly hope he'll consider joining us as a charter member.
Old 02-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
And he's a registered user, but I certainly hope he'll consider joining us as a charter member.
Yep, a little nudge never hurts.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:07 PM

It's good to see we have another satisfied Emerald X7 owner on board.
The X7 is an amazing guitar and I'm sure it'll soon become your favorite.
The two best guitars I've ever owned are my Emerald X7 and Emerald X20.
2018 X30
And four all
laminate wood
acoustic guitars

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber