The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Charter Member

No dog in it either and don't care whose guru either is. The gist of it is disrespectful IMO and as long as I'm not breaking rule #1, I didn't think pointing out disrespect made me the bad guy because two (well really 1) clearly PROFESSIONAL musicians of this caliber were IMO doing just that. Disrespecting a PROFESSIONAL engineer who deserves it. I don't recall anywhere written that he designed this box entirely around the needs of these two specifically. I don't give a rats behind about the explanation afterwards.... the initial tone was ridiculous and frankly wonder how making opinions of this nature by two people who clearly haven't tried it yet, simply because of their 'credentials' makes it all just a little 'Hahaha'. Sorry, slice it how ya want, it was a cheap shot!

Last edited by DjFuzzyMcPickle; 12-17-2014 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFuzzyMcPickle View Post
No dog in it either and don't care whose guru either is. The gist of it is disrespectful IMO and as long as I'm not breaking rule #1, I didn't think pointing out disrespect made me the bad guy because two (well really 1) clearly PROFESSIONAL musicians of this caliber were IMO doing just that. Disrespecting a PROFESSIONAL engineer who deserves it. I don't recall anywhere written that he designed this box entirely around the needs of these two specifically. I don't give a rats behind about the explanation afterwards.... the initial tone was ridiculous and frankly wonder how making opinions of this nature by two people who clearly haven't tried it yet, simply because of their 'credentials' makes it all just a little 'Hahaha'. Sorry, slice it how ya want, it was a cheap shot!
Give it up. Move on.
Old 12-18-2014, 05:41 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdelsolray View Post
Give it up. Move on.
We'll golly gee whiz.... since you say so... should I go to my room now too?
Old 12-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFuzzyMcPickle View Post
We'll golly gee whiz.... since you say so... should I go to my room now too?
Yes DJ you should and,..

Old 12-19-2014, 08:03 AM

I looked at the Ai1 on the GMF website and the Kickstarter page. Looks really cool. I am going to buy one. I have an Ultrasound AG30 and it is one of the best sounding acoustic amps I've ever heard. If the Ai1 has the same tone, it is a winner for sure!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification