The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 11-26-2013, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatbaroque View Post
Works well Roy.Has a restrained melancholy that appeals to me.I especially like the extended phrasing of the first three words in the opening lines of the verses.And as others mentioned the atmospherics are especially well matched to the subject matter.
Good one mate.
Thank you! I'd say "restrained melancholy" is a great description of the mood I was trying to capture. Thanks for listening and commenting my friend from down under!

Ranger's Soundclick page

Roy's Reverbnation page
Old 11-27-2013, 07:37 PM

Beautiful theme and lyrics, Roy! Nicely performed and produced, too! Keep them coming, my friend!

ReverbNation (originals)

SoundCloud (the Hobo Troubadour)
Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Charter Member

Enjoyed that Roy. I can't add anything to the thoughts you've got. I liked the airy melancholy. I would vote to go back to fingerpicking at the end, but hey - it was very nice and nicely done.

Steve

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell