The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 10-05-2009, 10:39 PM

WOW! I absolutely love the GOM's. They are the best all 'round guitars I've come across. After owning guitars from a more than a dozen different builders. Rob Bustos would my 1st call for a commissioned guitar. I've owned 3 and will probably add to that list in the future. That being said........if you ever get tired of koa.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 PM

beautiful and it sounds great too...crisp trebles with a balance bass response.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:00 AM

Thanks for the responses guys.

I really had a great time with this build and with Rob. It was a really fun experience being able to go into his shop and look at the woods and options and Rob was really excited to do the build and with what started to be a very simple build became a very elegant one with the Bevel (which is a first and a must for me from now) and the Sound Port.

For those who don't know www.paragonguitars.com is his site, which I think is being updated.

- Cornerstone Zion - German Spruce/Sinker Redwood Double Top with Madagascar Rosewood B/S and Koa Bevel/Binding

Incoming:
- MichaudMade OM-R Flamed Brazillian R/W & Euro Spruce

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop