The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-28-2015, 12:02 PM

Default Iseman Guitars - Koa Weissenborn Style Guitars made in HAWAII

Aloha Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Matthew Nigro, co-owner of Iseman Guitars based out of Honolulu, Hawai'i.

We Specialize in building Koa instruments, mainly Koa Weissenborn Lap Steel Guitars. We also build Ukuleles and an OM/000 style guitar.

Thanks for having us. Check us out at www.isemanguitars.com

ALOHA!

Email me Direct at [email protected]

Matthew Nigro
Luthier/Owner/Director of Marketing and Sales
Iseman Guitars and Instruments, LLC
Honolulu, Hawai'i

Old 07-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Charter Member

Default Aloha Friends

Aloha Friends,

Mark & Matt are the real deal & also very humble, but accomplished young men. They handcraft beautiful & great sounding Hawaiian acacia Koa lap steel guitars in several styles plus some real nice fingerstyle guitars & ukuleles - all MADE IN HAWAII.

Being home in the Islands, these craftsman have access to much more, & only use, the very densest of Hawaiian acacia Koa lumber. That sets them apart & makes their instruments sound very full, rich, deep & absolutely perfect for that acoustic slide lyrical sound that players seek in a Weissenborn-style instrument. As a slide player, I'm impressed!

As a lumber supplier (& part-time luthier) always on the prowl, I don't have to tell you how difficult it is to find a consistent supplier of ANY GRADE of Hawaiian Acacia Koa, let alone the fancier or densest varieties. Mark & Matt have a real nice stash of acacia Koa friends. If you want dense, choke curl on a unique & great sounding instrument, they've got it.

Check out Mark & Matt's site & instruments, friends. Their instruments are hard to beat for unique beauty & sound! Real nice guys too!

A Hui Hou!
alohachris

Last edited by alohachris; 07-29-2015 at 01:45 AM.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Charter Member

Default Duplicate Post

duplicate post

Last edited by alohachris; 07-28-2015 at 02:30 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop