View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purfle Haze View Post
Gabby,

SNB claims to ship-same day on every page of its site. But it doesn't ship every order same-day, so it's a false claim. This is worthy of discussion; it is not publically [sic] disparaging the company. And a company that makes false claims is not a fine company. I realize that reasonable people will disagree.

You reported your good experience with SNB in post #21. Now you have returned to impugn the original poster's intent. I am curious as to what triggered this.
Puffle,

As I read from their website FAQ's just now, it states orders are processed in 2-24 hrs., with MOST orders being shipped within 48 hrs. Maybe you didn't read that far and just ran with the OP. I went a bit farther and will concede they have Same Day Shipping prominently displayed on the site and in light of what I read and reported, they need to remove the claim. They clearly make two different claims.

I'd rather not disparage a small business employer when it's not absolutely necessary. If I need strings that quickly I go get them, but that's just me. I realize that reasonable people will disagree.
Giffin Vikta
Gibson Custom Shop ES 335 '59 Historic RI
‘91 Les Paul Standard
‘52 AVRI Tele - Richie Baxt build
Fender American Deluxe Tele
Fender Fat Strat