View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 02:20 AM

Thanks so much guys for the replies.

Never heard of FAITH guitars. I'll keep my eyes & ears open. I've played a few Larry's and although I appreciate all that goes into them, I'm not crazy about their tone. the hog b/s models sounded hollow to my ear, and the rose b/s models were a little muddy when strummed hard. It could of course just be the ones I've played. My current guitar sounds a little hollow or muddy, and I was hoping for a significant improvement.

Ya know, I was never sold on the Ovation concept and sound, but I really do appreciate the thoughtful suggestion.

GRW3, I definitely feel like a fugitive around these parts, toting around a japanese copy of an Irish guitar.

Let me be a little more specific in my recommendation request. What size, shape, and wood combinations would meet my needs? As for brands, I do like the Taylor sound. So if I were to limit my choices to Taylors, what model? I've played a GS8 and I think I'm in love, but is it the right one for me? I'm not brand loyal, and open to suggestions and corrections.

Jalbert, you're on

Soli Deo Gloria!

Tak Jumbo N20C "Judy"