View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:59 PM

That's exactly what I did. I put this on hold for a few days because I wasn't even in the market for a new acoustic, but this one was just so magical, I had to put down a deposit to hold it.

It was marked as having ebony on the tag. So before I purchased it, I compared it to some lower end models marked as having richlite and there was a noticeable difference. Then I compared it to their $3k+ models and it matched up.

I played it again in the store and couldn't allow myself to leave the store without it.

To the compliments from others, thank you. The pic doesn't even do it justice. It's beautiful and even plays and sounds better than it looks.

I installed a strap button and I'm having my luthier lower the action just a hair. The action wasn't even that bad, but could stand to be lowered just slightly. Normally, I can do this myself. I've done it with a couple cheaper guitars I've had. But I don't wanna take any chances with this beauty as this is my first first Martin/Taylor/Gibson, etc. caliber acoustic.